Friday 8 January 2010

Err.... Hello...?


Finally... i can have something to call my own

(-,-)

After several years, living with a human girl, she finally let me have my own personal blog. I’ve been begging for ages so she can make me a personal account. I’m tired for bugging her to put my stories and pictures into her blogs. From now on.. i want to write my own stories.. my own point of view.. with my own name written all over it, not just a chapter in her pile of blogs. I want people to see me not just as an ordinary stuffed bear....

Wait, did i just say a stuffed bear?

Well....., to be perfectly honest, i am. I’m a cranky 35 years old stuffed bear. [dont bother the cranky, i didnt write it, but she did it.. and i dont know how to erase this thing.. tsk.. stoopid girl.. shoo shoo mind your own blog... this is MINE]

now... where was i? oh yeah.. i’m a brown stuffed bear, and it’s time for the world to know me. I want to be as alive as that noisy red thing called Elmo. I want to be known like Hobbes in ‘Calvin and Hobbes’.. if Pooh Bear has his own TV show, so why shouldn’t I... ? i know i’m better than that yellow phony.. i’m old enough to write a story.. you can tell that by looking at my worn-out arms... man, i cant remember how many stitches there.. and look, i even have lost my nose! Lost a nose! Don’t you get it.. i got plenty of cool wisdoms by losing a nose....

yeah just wait and see...


Look at those cool stitches...


The nose of wisdom


.........errr....... i dont really know how to end a blog, do you know how to? Cause i really have to end this writing now.. typing so many letters makes me hungry...


Ciao


*Dear God, please let a cool producer read this.. so i can have my own show just like Pooh




0 comments:

Post a Comment