Sunday 10 January 2010

Pooh-lease


Well, if Pooh got Robin... i got this ....girl:



..this is her ugly finger, she doesnt want me to put her face in my blog, i think she’ll kill me if i do... well it’s her own loss.. she’ll regret it if i got famous later.. and i know i will XD

I’ve lived with her since she’s still a baby.. but before she was born, i already lived in her house, i used to be her late brother’s buddy... he’s my champ.. what a wonderful guy, it’s too bad that he had to go that fast... *sigh miss him already.. well anyway, after her brother gave me to her, we had been best friends since then. She took care of me very well... even tooooo well! she made me wear a dress for years!! Arggghhhhhh... are you blindd??? I’m a male you stupid girl!.... gees thank good she doesnt have any pictures of me on those nightmare years, i rather lose another nose than showing you all that shamefull years.

She’s just a stupid spoiled brat, who’s been so lonely so her brother had to bring me into her life. She’s the youngest in her all-grown-up family. And she never tells her true feeling to anyone... but eventhough, i still know what’s goin on just by looking at her . I might be the only one who knows.... (psst.. wanna hear some secrets? Just get me tons of chocolates and a-life-time free burgers )


4 comments:

beLLboy said...

waaaw tua yee...harusnya udah beranak...
ehem...catatan perjalanan ke jepangnya donk pabu... xP

Pabu said...

foto2nya masih ada di Nechan nihhh...

*jambak2 nechan biar cepet ngasih fotonya*

(-,-)

indrewbapaw said...

pabuuu aku kirim satu truck coklat yah..
ayooo bisikin rahasia nya nechan

*_*

Pabu said...

pssssttt jangan keras2... nanti kalo ketauan nechan, bisa2 dipecat jadi beruang

Post a Comment