Friday 15 January 2010

Monklet.


I’ve been wondering... if Pooh got piglet as his sidekick, yes, that little pink guy, that will surely be fun to abuse... but as for myself, i got this... troublemaker monkey as a sidekick? Life is so unfair....



This is O, a troublemaker who plays an innocent role. She always bothers me, she already kicked my ass three times today... and took all of my favorite snack that i hid under my pillow. And what i reaaaaallly hate about her, she runs so fast!! That littlle brat.... and each time i finally got her under my foot, i always have to be the one that get caught.. so they punished me, and gave my desserts to O.

Just wait for my revenge O... just wait.... i’ll put you into the dishwasher nyahhahaha *evilbear laugh*

*but sometimes, O could be very usefull, in taking hidden snacks at the higher racks*

0 comments:

Post a Comment